Best & Easiest Vegan Mac and Cheese Recipe
Hi everyone! Today we want to share with you our GiveMeCocos Vegan Mac and Cheese! This is an amazing vegan recipe that looks and tastes better in our coconut bowls! You can do it at home and it tastes as good (even better in our opinion) as regular Mac and Cheese. GiveMeCocos’s team loves this recipe so we are very excited to share it with you!
Ingredients for 2 serves:
- 170g of GF Elbow pasta
- 2 potatoes
- 1 carrot
- 1 cup of nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup of plant-based milk (we used soy)
- 1/4 tsp of onion powder
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tbsp of salt (or salt to taste)
- Cook the pasta
- Slice the potatoes and the carrot
- Put a pan with water and salt to taste and heat until boiling
- Place the carrots and potatoes inside the pan and let them cook for 15 min
- Stream the carrots and potatoes and place them in a blender
- Add the nutritional yeast, the onion powder, the garlic powder, the salt, and the plant-based milk in the blender
- Let them blend until you have a creamy consistency.
- Add your vegan cheese to the cooked pasta
Serve it in a @givemecocos Bowl! Everything tastes and looks better in our 🥥 bowls . They are on sale, don’t miss out! And don’t forget to tag us when you try this out!