- Failure to follow instructions could result in fire, hazard or injury.
- Never leave candle burning unattended or near anything flammable.
- Burn candle away from clothing, children, pets, drafts, vents & ceiling fans.
- Always burn on a heat proof surface.
- Never extinguish candle with water.
- Never move or touch a burning candle.
- Never burn candle for more than 2 hours.
- Stop burning when 10mm of wax is left at the bottom of the coconut.
- Over burning candle can compromise the candle’s safety.
- Never use candle as a night light.
- Always store candle in a cool, dry place below 25° celsius and away from direct sunlight.
- Never allow candle flame to come in contact with the side of the coconut.
We currently have sold out our Coconut Candles (except Lavender, last few units available), new stock is coming soon, you can buy them now on PRE- ORDER.
Thank you for your amazing support!
Unique coconut shell candles, made entirely by hand using soy wax, delicious fragrances and a crackling wooden wick, . The wick provides a clean burn that fills the air with a feel-good fragrance without triggering any allergies.
We have 4 unique designs with powerful words on the outside, created by GiveMeCocos, to motivate your day.
And 4 different scents. Pick your favourite one:
These candles make great gifts, can be used for home décor, and perfect for centerpieces. Create an evocative tropical experience with this naturally beautiful scented candle in coconut shell.
Burning for more than 45 hours, the tropical aroma will take you away to a tropical paradise.
*Please note, these are Natural Coconut Shells, the height and Width of the Coconut Shells vary.
The candle smelt beautiful. Will be a lovely gift.
My 3 oldest children love candles and although they haven’t seen them yet that are going to love them. I love love love the bowls I purchased too.
Love these candles! Ordering was super easy. Will by again
Easy ordering, super speedy delivery and gorgeous scented candles. All reviews were accurate. Highly recommend
The candle is lovely, subtle smell not overpowering 💕