3 Pumpkin Recipes For Halloween
Happy Halloween everyone! We are so excited! GiveMeCocos team loves Halloween and we are delighted with all the creativity of content creators. And nothing screams Halloween more than pumpkin 🎃, so for this week's blog post we have gathered the top 3 vegan pumpkin recipes you can't miss this Halloween 2020. Everything in one place.
The creamy pumpkin spice latte
This recipe is from @bos.kitchen and is an amazingly creamy and tasty pumpkin spice latte! Here is the full detailed recipe , and here we have a quick view of it for you.
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup aquafaba (water from a tin of chickpeas)
- 1/2 tsp cream of tartar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp rice malt syrup
- Add all the latte ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth
- Heat the mix in a pan at low intensity
- Mix the aquafaba in another bowl for 5-6 min until thick
- Add slowly while whisk the tartar, vanilla extract and 2 tsp rice malt syrup and mix another 5 min
- Place whipped cream over the warm latte
- Sprinkle cinnamon or add a cinnamon stick for decoration
- Bonus! Place your bamboo straws for a better experience
The pumpkin spice smoothie
This recipe is from @Vegetafull and looks so amazing and yummy! You can go take a look to the detailed recipe to their blog and here we have a summary for you
- (1) 15 oz can (425 grams or 1½ cups) of pumpkin puree
- 2 large very ripe bananas
- 8 oz. (226 grams) of firm tofu
- 4 large medjool dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of cloves
- ¼ teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon of fine sea salt
- 1 cup of steamed and frozen cauliflower florets
- Chopped pecans for topping
- Add the pumpkin puree, very ripe bananas, the tofu, the dates, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, salt, and frozen cauliflower into a blender, and blend until creamy starting at low speed increasing until medium.
- Place the mixture into a glass or a coconut bowl
- Sprinkle chopped pecans as topping
The roasted pumpkin soup
And last but not least! The best pumpkin spice soup! Super creamy and super tasty! This recipe is from @biancazapatka and you can go check the full recipe here. We made a quick summary for you.
- Ingredients:1 medium pumpkin
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- A small piece of ginger
- 1 14 oz can coconut milk or cream 400 ml
- 2 cups of vegetable broth 480 ml
- 1 tsp red paprika powder
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 C
- Place sliced pumpkin in quarters and sweet potato and brush with olive oil over baking paper
- Roast for 40 min until softens
- Put the onion in a pot over medium heat for about 6 to 8 min until translucent, add garlic and ginger and roast for 1 more minute
- Add sweet potato and pumpkin to the pot
- Pour in broth and coconut milk, bring to a boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 5 to 10 min.
- Remove from the heat and blend
- When soft and creamy adjust seasoning to taste, add more broth for thinner consistency.
- Garnish with peanuts.
- Serve in a GiveMeCocos Coconut Bowl and Enjoy!
We gather the best of the best recipes for you to have everything in one place. Pumpkin potential is limitless! Don't forget to tag us in your creations and we hope you have a happy Halloween!