Skip to content
Reusable: They are a natural, strong product, you can reuse bamboo straws infinite times.
- Responsibly sourced: we sourced our bamboo straws from families with emerging companies in Indonesia and Vietnam, helping them to grow and getting the best quality.
- Sustainable: Bamboo is one of the fastest grows plants, growing up to 10 cm a day. This makes bamboo a wonderful renewable resource. It also has a very low carbon footprint compared to plastic and metallic straws.
- Compostable: even after 2 years of use, bamboo straws are not off. When you notice they are, include them in your compost or plant them in your garden, they will naturally decompose in up to 5 years.
- Safe for hot drinks: A problem of plastic is that with hot drinks they might leave PLA (polylactic acid) in your drinks and therefore into your organism. Bamboo straws are 100% natural and non-toxic. They don’t involve any chemicals in the production process.
- I know, they are the best right? Go grab Bamboo Straws here
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection