5 BEST Açai Bowl Places To Go In Sydney
Sydney is one of the best places to discover Açai bowls, there are a lot of places to go to! Here you have our recommendations, not just our personal favourites but places that have really good reviews.
1. Fruitologist union: super thick and topped açai bowls, fruits and clusters of granolas are a must. They have the freshest and beautiful fruit and the staff is lovely. It is the perfect snack in between your Bondi Coogee walk. Not cheap, but worth it.
Location: 151 Bondi Rd, Bondi, NSW
2. Fresh blend: is the perfect on the go açai bowl, good quality-price relation because you get the most out of your money. Rumor has it that the best salads, healthy smoothies and fresh juice you get them here.
Location: 206-215 Military Rd, Neutral Bay, NSW. Theo’s arcade shop 5.
3. Bondi wholefoods: here you have plenty of vegan, dairy-free, and gluten-free açai bowl options, with the best presentation and flavor for a reasonable price.
Location: 517 Elizabeth St.
4. Açai brothers: lovely staff, good quality, and very tasty bowls. Lots of topping options, great creative flavor combinations, and is one of the fastest-growing superfood brand franchises. Definitely, a must-visit.
Location: 7 Sydney Rd. Manly, NSW.
4. Clovelly Social House: amazing location just a few metres of Clovelly Beach. In this cafe you can make your own Açai, they also have two sizes available and you can have in or taking to the beach! If you have in you will enjoy it even more because they are served in a GiveMeCocos bowl! We believe everything not just looks but also tastes better in a Coconut Bowl! And if you love it (we know you will), you can also purchase our products there! It's not amazing?
Location:344 Clovelly Rd, NSW.
5. Bare naked bowls: “The best Açai bowls in Sydney” according to the opinions, with more than 260 reviews and a 4.8 star average, they are the peoples favorite. Well known for their great variety and generous servings. Super nice staff, warm and welcoming, and the best super yum açai bowls.
Location: 259 Crown St. Surry Hills, NSW.
As we said before, these are not the only one! Do you know a place you think should be on the list???