Mermaid Smoothie Bowl
This GiveMeCocos Mermaid Smoothie Bowl is almost too pretty to eat!
This dreamy Mermaid Bowl tastes so good and gives all the tropical feels. Start your day right with a colourful smoothie bowl that's fun to make and eat!
The one ingredient that gives this Mermaid Smoothie Bowl its name and makes it blue is Blue Spirulina. Blue Spirulina is a blue pigment derived from blue-green algae. It is rich in protein, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, and antioxidants that can help protect cells from damage. Also, it has an abundance of B vitamins which enhances energy levels, boosts the immune system, increases metabolism, and improves digestion! Hence, it’s considered a superfood because of all the dense nutritional value in it.
Mermaid Smoothie Bowl Recipe:
• 1 frozen banana
• 1 cup frozen mango cubes
• 1 tbsp blue spirulina powder
• 1/4 cup of coconut milk
• Vegan Protein Powder (optional to add extra protein)
• Be creative and have fun adding your favorite toppings
1. Blend all ingredients, except for the toppings, in a high-speed blender, adding more milk if needed to get the blender going. You want to the smoothie to be really thick so it will hold the toppings.
2. Serve it in a #GiveMeCocos Bowl and top with desired toppings, like fresh fruit, granola, coconut flakes, and chia seeds.
This recipe was created by @crushinglimits . Follow her on instagram for more recipes like this ♡