5 IDEAS TO UPCYCLE YOUR GiveMeCocos CANDLES
Did your SOY COCONUT CANDLE run out? No worries! Go here https://givemecocos.com/collections/pick-your-favorite/products/coconut-soy-candles to buy another one! But wait, what would you do with the coconut shell? Don’t throw it away! There are a lot of uses for coconut shells, you just need creativity and you can upcycle anything!
First, clean the coconut up by scooping out any remaining wax, and here you have 5 things you can use the coconut shell for afterward.
- Planters: Succulents and coconuts are the perfect couple, they look so good together it’s meant to be! You can plant your favourite succulent, flower, or herbs (basil, parsley, oregano) inside!
- Pencil organiser: keep your desk organised and beautiful with a coconut shell! Just put your favourite pencils in it, you will love how it looks.
- Key holder: keep your fugitive keys in the same place, the coconut shell is a perfect spot for your keys. You will never lose them again because they will always be in your coconut shell.
- Jewellery vase: leave a coconut shell on your bedside table as a jewellery vase, it looks so beautiful and keeps your everyday jewels in one place.
- Brush organiser: you can put inside some pebbles from your garden or pick up some on the beach, and make the perfect makeup brushes holder!
- Bonus! Centerpiece: you can fill the coconut shell with sand, seashells, and different coloured stones that you like and make the perfect centerpiece for your coffee table.